For the first time, play up to 200 turns of HUMANKIND™, including 10 new industrial era cultures, along with planes, trains, and artillery!
Can you lead your people to glory over the course of human history? Can you leave your mark on the world in a journey from the Neolithic to the Industrial era? Find out by playing the Closed Beta of HUMANKIND™, Amplitude Studios’ upcoming historical turn-based strategy game.
WHAT’S NEW THIS TIME
Our past OpenDevs have been more focused on the early game. Now, for the first-time, we’re giving access through to the end of the Industrial era, or 200 turns, whichever comes first. This represents 5 out of the 6 total eras that will be in the game at launch.
- Try out 10 new industrial era cultures
- Exploit coal and oil to push your economy to new heights of productivity ∙ Build railways to cheaply and quickly move goods and troops
- Fight the biggest battles yet, support them with long range artillery bombardment, and take to the skies to keep an eye on your enemies!
HOW TO GET ACCESS
- Pre-purchasing HUMANKIND™ on the Steam or Epic Games Store will grant instant access to the Closed Beta when it starts.
- Players can also watch their favourite streamers during the Closed Beta period; they’ll be handing out keys via Twitch drops
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of streamers dropping Keys and Customized avatars next week that hopefuls can tune in to:
- Burke Black
- Joueur du Grenier
HUMANKIND™ is developed by Amplitude Studios and is slated for release on August 17, 2021 for Google Stadia, Steam and Epic Games Store.