miHoYo has recently confirmed in a tweet, via Paimon’s official Twitter account, that Genshin Impact will officially launch for the PC, Android, and iOS platforms on September 28, 2020. The announcement comes after miHoYo recently concluded the game’s third Closed Beta test.
Pre-registrations are now open via the game’s official website, with in-game rewards available depending on the number of registrations achieved.
Genshin Impact will also be launching for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch, with the former launching this fall 2020. Release for the Switch has yet to be confirmed.
The recently concluded Sony – State of Play broadcast confirmed that open-world action RPG Genshin Impact will officially release on PlayStation®4 this fall 2020.
— Paimon (@GenshinImpact) August 6, 2020
About the game (taken from the official website):
You and your sibling traveled to Teyvat from another world. Separated on arrival, and now stranded here, you set about searching for answers from “The Seven”—the Gods of each element. Along the way, you will freely explore this wondrous world, join forces with a diverse range of characters, and unravel the countless mysteries that Teyvat holds. But when you learn of an ancient threat now facing this world once more—will you, an Outlander, be the one to stay the flames?
- Massive Open World – Run, climb, swim and glide your way across a beautiful open world that is all your own, full of jaw-dropping landscapes for you to behold, intriguing challenges to conquer, and diverse cultures to immerse yourself in.
- Elemental Combat System – Harness the elements to unleash elemental reactions and dish out epic damage. Forget hack and slash—Genshin Impact brings a new era of combat that requires both brains and brawn.
- Engaging Storyline nad Characters – With a plethora of unique characters who join you along your journey, there is always another story to be told. Just what does this new world have in store for you?
- Co-Op Mode – Team up with friends to trigger even more elemental action, and take on challenging domains to reap rich rewards.
- Soothing Soundtrack – Let the beautiful sounds of Teyvat pull you in as you relax into the calming, expansive world around you.
- Multiple Language Support
- Text – Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Vietnamese, Russian, and Thai.
- Audio – Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English (voice-over and text language can be changed independently).