A few more days to go before SCANDAL holds their first ever concert in the Philippines! On Saturday, fans can get up close and personal with Mami, Rina, Tomomi, and Haruna in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity fan meet! And on Sunday, everyone will rock out to the tunes of SCANDAL as they play their most popular songs and music from their latest album, HONEY!
Are you attending the fan meet, the concert, or both? Primetrade Asia, Inc. has published a number of guidelines to ensure that our weekend goes smoothly. We’ve summarized it here for easier reference!
Fan Meet Session
Date: June 23, 2018
Venue: Luna and Hidalgo Rooms, 2nd Level , World Trade Center, Pasay City
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Doors Open: 3:00 PM
- Bring your concert tickets along with the fan meet tickets.
- Don’t bring any prohibited items inside the venue.
- Emperor and Regular Fan Meet ticket holders will have separate lines and will be given number stubs while in queue.
- Pre-program briefing will be held an hour before the fan meet session starts.
- Attendees can buy official merchandise at around 4:00 PM.
- Q&A slips will be given to those who want to participate. These will be collected by the Organizer before the start of the session.
- Moderator will pick question slips from a bowl and will request the participants to introduce themselves before asking the band. Changing of questions and/or follow-up questions will not be allowed.
- Regular fan meet holders may hand over their gifts by row, in batches of 10 while group photo op will be done in batches of 20. After which, they will be ushered outside the fan meet hall.
- For Emperor Pass holders, handing of gifts, autograph signing of Emperor IDs, and photo op will be done individually, by row. Once finished, they will be ushered to leave the fan meet hall.
- Only the official photographer is allowed to take photos during the fan meet.
- Fan meet photos will be uploaded on the Facebook page of Primetrade Asia, Inc.
- Fan meet posters will be given to the attendees upon exiting the hall.
- The session will strictly end by 7:30 PM
- Bonus: Send an email request to Primetrade Asia, Inc. to secure a hi-resolution copy of your photos.
Check out the full guidelines and floor plan below:
Date: June 24, 2018
Venue: Function Room 5, 2nd Level, SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
Doors Open: 5:00 PM
- Emperor, VIP, and General Admission pass holders can line up outside the venue at the South Side Entrance (across the Archdiocesan Shrine of Jesus Church). Each ticket tier will have designated lanes.
- A courtesy lane will be opened for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), pregnant women, and senior citizens.
- Number stubs will be given to attendees queued to allow them to go back in line whenever necessary.
- Concert tickets will be available at the ticket booth located at the South Side Entrance starting 1:00 PM.
- Official merchandise will be sold at the 2nd floor from 1:00 PM onwards. Only five (5) people at a time will be allowed to enter the area and purchase goods.
- Emperor pass holders will have a reserved seating area; VIP pass holders will have a reserved standing area; General Admission pass holders will have a designated standing area; and PWDs will have a designated area. Arrangements for all tiers will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For every one’s safety, don’t run, push, rough house, and jump. Attendees with unruly, rude, and hurtful behavior will be escorted out of the hall without refund.
- Photography, videography, and audio recording are strictly prohibited. Anyone caught in the act will be escorted out of the hall without refund.
- Posters, fan signs, stools, or any kind of portable chairs will not be allowed to prevent obstruction of view of other patrons.
- Concert posters for Emperor and VIP pass holders will be given at the hall entrance.
- Emperor pass holders must wear their Emperor’s ID at all times.
- All venue restrictions apply. Don’t bring any prohibited items.
- Bonus: Light sticks are allowed!
Do read the full guidelines and take note of the floor plan below:
See you there!