September is fast approaching, with a lot of geek events in tow. And with Otakultura’s 8th Anniversary coming up, we’ve got a nice little treat for everyone!
We’re giving away 5 pairs of 1-day passes to the Singapore Toy, Games, and Comic Convention (STGCC) 2017! And there are two ways to win!
Like, Share, and Comment!
We will be picking at random three winners for the first giveaway. This one’s really simple! To qualify for an entry, just follow these three easy steps:
- Head on to Facebook and like our page, and the official STGCC page;
- Publicly share this image uploaded on to our Facebook page; and,
- Correctly answer in the comments the trivia question in the image’s description
This giveaway will run from today until August 4, 2017. Winners will be announced on August 5, 2017.
Watch and Win!
Two more winners will be chosen at random for the second giveaway, and it’s as simple as the first one!
- Head on to Facebook and like our page, and the official STGCC page (again, a requirement!);
- Watch out for our weekend gaming livestreams with the hashtags #STGCC and #STGCC2017 in the description;
- Publicly share the livestream during the broadcast (not after it has ended); and,
- Correctly answer the trivia question from the livestream description in the comments section of the video. (To be eligible for a raffle entry, the comment must be sent during the livestream, which is indicated by a timestamp)
For this giveaway, the winners will be announced one day after the livestream has ended. There will be one winner per livestream (so watch out for two gaming sessions from the Power Hour team!).
For the winners:
- Selected winners will be tagged in the comments section, and will be messaged initially by the Otakultura staff via Facebook as a notification. Their names will also be posted on the Facebook page in a separate image post.
- The winners must then message the Otakultura Facebook page of their full names, email address, and the name of the second ticket holder.
- Otakultura will email their confirmation letter, which must be presented at the STGCC ticket booth, together with proper identification, in order to claim their day pass.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prizes are not transferable, and/or exchangeable for cash.
- All draws are deemed final.
- Otakultura is not responsible for transportation, accommodations, and other incidentals related to the travel of the winners.
- Otakultura will not be held liable for the loss or damage of the winner’s confirmation letter and/or STGCC passes once it has been received by the winner.
- In the event of a winner’s non-attendance due to sickness, force majeure, or personal causes beyond their control, it is the winner’s responsibility to notify Otakultura or STGCC staff immediately in order to facilitate change of ownership. In such instances, however, the final decision is left up to the STGCC staff.
- By entering the promotion, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any of the associated publicity related to Otakultura and STGCC.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook within 5 working days of the draw date.
- Should the winner fail to reply within 14 calendar days after the draw, the tickets will be awarded to a new winner.
- All personal information provided by the winners will remain private. Only the names of the winners will be announced publicly.
- Otakultura and STGCC will not be held responsible for any unclaimed tickets on the event date.
- Regardless of a winner’s age, Otakultura and STGCC will not be held responsible for any consequences or implications arising from their travel to the event. Should the winner be below 18 years of age, he/she is highly encouraged to have an accompanying adult to the event.
- Otakultura and STGCC staff up to the second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining the said giveaway.
- Otakultura reserves the right to re-draw for winners should a previous selection fail to meet the expected criteria.
- If, for any reason, the giveaway is incapable of running as planned, which includes (but is not limited to) tampering or forces beyond the control of Otakultura and STGCC, which may corrupt or affect the fairness, integrity, and proper execution of the raffle, Otakultura reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any and all participants tampering with the process, and to cancel, modify, re-draw, or suspend the promotion at any given time.
- In the event of outside intervention that may naturally affect or hinder the result of the giveaway, including but not limited to force majeure, power failures, and/or hacking, Otakultura has the absolute discretion to cancel, modify, re-draw, or suspend the promotion at any given time.
- Otakultura and/or STGCC reserve the right to request winners for proof of identity during the ticket giveaway and on the event itself.
- All winners and corresponding ticket holders are required to abide by the rules and regulations set up by STGCC during the event. Otakultura will not be held responsible should the winner be imposed any sanction by the organizers upon the violation of rules.
Otakultura! is an official media partner of the Singapore Toy, Games, and Comic Convention 2017. Promotional material and giveaway authorized by ReedPOP and STGCC.
Otakultura!, the rasen logo, and Pyon! the bunny mascot are trademarks of Otakultura Multimedia Creatives, Inc.