For the second time in a row, we’re partnering with one of the biggest pop culture conventions in Southeast Asia: Singapore Toy, Game, and Comic Convention 2018!
To celebrate, we’re giving away five pairs of one-day passes to STGCC 2018, to be held at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on September 8-9, 2018! Just like our giveaway last year, it’s easy to join and win those sweet STGCC 2018 passes! Just keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and our #OTKGaming Twitch affiliates too!
This giveaway will run from August 6-19, 2018. Winners will be announced on August 20, 2018. Winners will be messaged via Facebook or Instagram, and announced on our Facebook page and through Instagram Stories as well.
(Terms and conditions apply)
Before anything else, follow STGCC’s and our Instagram pages first. After doing that, re-gram this post (also embedded below), and answering this question: “When will STGCC 2018 be held?” as part of your caption (here’s a hint). Don’t forget to tag us (@otakultura) and include #STGCC2018 and #OTKatSTGCC as the official hashtags!
Make sure you have a re-gram app to join our Instagram promo!
We’re giving away five pairs of one-day passes to STGCC 2018 in #Singapore! Joining is easy! – Follow the @singaporetgcc and the @otakultura Instagram pages; – Re-gram this image with the hashtags #STGCC2018 and #OTKatSTGCC; (Don’t forget! Or we won’t see your re-gram!) and, – Include in your caption the answer to this question: “When will #stgcc be held?” And that’s it! We’ll announce the winners on August 20, 2018! Winners will also be messaged privately. Terms and conditions in our bio. #giveawaycontest #giveaway #raffle #freepass #visitsingapore #singaporetoygamesandcomicconvention #freestuff #geek #hobby #comiccon
On Facebook Livestream and Twitch.tv
The #OTKGaming Power Hour and Stream Kweens will also be giving away these sweet one-day passes. Look for their livestreams and recorded gaming videos sporting the STGCC 2018 logo, the #STGCC2018 and #OTKatSTGCC hashtags. The stream will also pop the question “When will #STGCC2018 be held?”
It’s easy enough to join!
- During the livestream: just comment on the Facebook or Twitch stream the answer to our question above; OR
- After the livestream: share the video publicly on your Facebook pages with the answer to the question, and the hashtags #STGCC2018 and #OTKatSTGCC as part of your description!
Make sure to like and follow our Facebook page to watch out for our livestreams, and also follow/subscribe to our Twitch affiliates to keep tabs on the giveaway:
Terms and Conditions:
- Prizes are not transferable, and/or exchangeable for cash.
- All draws are deemed final.
- Otakultura is not responsible for transportation, accommodations, and other incidentals related to the travel of the winners.
- Otakultura will not be held liable for the loss or damage of the winner’s confirmation letter and/or STGCC passes once it has been received by the winner.
- In the event of a winner’s non-attendance due to sickness, force majeure, or personal causes beyond their control, it is the winner’s responsibility to notify Otakultura or STGCC staff immediately in order to facilitate change of ownership. In such instances, however, the final decision is left up to the STGCC staff.
- By entering the promotion, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any of the associated publicity related to Otakultura and STGCC.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook within 5 working days of the draw date.
- Should the winner fail to reply within 14 calendar days after the draw, the tickets will be awarded to a new winner.
- All personal information provided by the winners will remain private. Only the names of the winners will be announced publicly.
- Otakultura and STGCC will not be held responsible for any unclaimed tickets on the event date.
- Regardless of a winner’s age, Otakultura and STGCC will not be held responsible for any consequences or implications arising from their travel to the event. Should the winner be below 18 years of age, he/she is highly encouraged to have an accompanying adult to the event.
- Otakultura and STGCC staff up to the second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining the said giveaway.
- Otakultura reserves the right to re-draw for winners should a previous selection fail to meet the expected criteria.
- If, for any reason, the giveaway is incapable of running as planned, which includes (but is not limited to) tampering or forces beyond the control of Otakultura and STGCC, which may corrupt or affect the fairness, integrity, and proper execution of the raffle, Otakultura reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any and all participants tampering with the process, and to cancel, modify, re-draw, or suspend the promotion at any given time.
- In the event of outside intervention that may naturally affect or hinder the result of the giveaway, including but not limited to force majeure, power failures, and/or hacking, Otakultura has the absolute discretion to cancel, modify, re-draw, or suspend the promotion at any given time.
- Otakultura and/or STGCC reserve the right to request winners for proof of identity during the ticket giveaway and on the event itself.
- All winners and corresponding ticket holders are required to abide by the rules and regulations set up by STGCC during the event. Otakultura will not be held responsible should the winner be imposed any sanction by the organizers upon the violation of rules.
The contest will be advertised through:
- Facebook ads and posts throughout the raffle period;
- Instagram Stories and posts
- Ad space on the main page (otakultura.com); and,
- A related blog post on the website
Duration and Winner Selection:
- The giveaway will run from August 6-19, 2018.
- Winners shall be announced on August 20, 2018
- Two (2) pairs of One-day STGCC passes will be raffled off to five eligible entries across all raffle contests
Notification of Winners, and Awarding of Prizes:
- Selected winners will be tagged in the comments section, and will be messaged initially by the Otakultura staff via Facebook. Their names will also be posted on the Facebook page in a separate image post, and through Instagram Stories.
- The winners must then message the Otakultura Facebook page of their full names, email address, and the name of the second ticket holder.
- Otakultura will email their confirmation letter, which must be presented at the STGCC ticket booth, together with proper identification, in order to claim their day pass.