The official website for the TV anime adaptation of Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei (Slave District: 23 slaves and me) has just revealed its latest key visual (image above) and the cast.
- Hibiku Yamamura (Asuramaru of Seraph no Owari) as Eia Arakawa
- Ryouta Suzuki (Hayashi of Recovery of an MMO Junkie) as Yuuga Ohta
- Sayaka Senbongi (Mumei of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) as Julia Katsushika
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Tamahome of Fushigi Yuugi) as Seiya Shinjuku
- Suzuna Kinoshita as Ayaka Toshima
The series will be directed by Ryouichi Kuraya, who previously did direction for Tsugumomo. Junji Goto, of Highschool DxD, will handle character design and animation direction.
The anime will air this April 2018 on Tokyo MX and BS11 channels. A live-action film of the same title premiered in June 2014 across Japan.